You are definitely finding how to get rid of white spots on teeth overnight. Beautiful smile is an asset for your personality. A bright and beautiful tooth with an attractive smile provides you a self confidence and improves your personality. Quality of life is to have healthier teeth. The healthier your teeth the happier you look like. That’s why it’s important to take great care of your teeth by brushing. If you don’t care of your teeth and gums they will lead you towards other health issues.
How to Get Rid Of White Spots on Teeth
Clean, healthy and sparkling teeth with a perfect smile can boost your appearance and self confidence. However ugly calcium deposits can make them unsightly. Brushing is not enough and effective while you consult your dentist for cleaning and checkup once in six months.
White spots are mostly caused by the damage of enamel or by loss of internal content of the teeth. It occurs, if white spots appear on teeth it may be caused by the accumulation of calcium in the body. It occurs because the Ameloblast cell assist in formation of the enamel may add the surplus calcium during the development of teeth this will leads to the formation of white spots on your teeth.
How Calcium Buildup on Your Teeth and Cause of White Spots?
When most amount of calcium phosphate occurs on the teeth and harden. Though you brush daily when you overlook the brushing area calcium phosphate and saliva starts adhering the plaque.
How to Get Rid Of White Spots on Teeth By Using Home Remedies?
Most effective and best way to clean your teeth by the dentist. They remove plaque and tartar and polish your teeth and clean the stains. You can try home remedies to get rid of white spots which are caused by calcium phosphate. But do consult to your dentist before using these remedies.
- Use strong tooth brush to remove these calcium deposit.
- Baking soda is an effective home remedy for cleaning such stains. Apply toothpaste on brush and sprinkle the baking soda on it and then brush your teeth.
Note: Baking soda is an abrasive and you cannot use it every day .If you feel any sort of discomfort or pain then stop using it and consult to your dentist as soon as possible. These are ways which will help you to get rid of white spots on teeth overnight.
- Baking Soda and Strawberries mixture is also used for it. Mash a strawberry and put 2 tsp baking soda in it. Make a mixture and apply the mixture on your teeth by brush for 2-3 minutes. Rinse your teeth. It can be done once in a week.
- Baking soda and Vinegar is also used for removing stains and white spots. Use vinegar 1 tsp, baking soda 2 tsp. Mix them and apply the mixture till 2 to 3 minutes and use it twice per week.
- Baking powder and hydrogen peroxide mixture is also used for removing stains. Mix 2 tbsp of baking powder with 1 tbsp 3% hydrogen peroxide. Stronger hydrogen is harmful for teeth because it’s a mild acid. Blend the mixture and place it in an airtight jar. This mixture can be store for a month.
Note: Use small amount of mixture for first time and if it is caused by any sort of side effect stop using it and consult to your dentist immediately. Keep this jar out of reach of children.
Few other things are also used for stain removal:
- Banana peel
- Raw carrots
- Orange peel
- Neem oil
- Coconut oil
- Apple cider
- Lime juice
- Peppermint oil
How to get rid of white spots on teeth overnight post prevention. Here is some prevention for avoiding stains from your teeth.
- Clean your teeth after each meal.
- Hygiene toothbrush.
- Dentist checkup once in six months.
- Sufficient calcium food intake.
- Extra care for wearing braces and its cleaning.
- Refrain smoking.