Eyes are a very important part of the human face and an effort is always there that they should be free of wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness. With ever increasing information available on public domain about creams and potions we have a host of options to get rid of eye wrinkles. As a result of this information it is now not necessary to rush for surgical process to get rid of eye wrinkles. Instead a start should be made with eye gel and creams. These are easy to access and apply, and are often without any side effects. However with the availability of a variety of products selection of the right product can be an issue.
It is also advisable to go in for natural and herbal products available for eradication of wrinkles and to rejuvenate the skin. Dark spots, in addition to the wrinkles, are also considered another sign of aging. This is not always true as a person can get dark spots as a result of excessive exposure to sunlight. Eyes with wrinkles, fine lines and puffiness make a person look tired and stressed. To get rid of eye wrinkles naturally, some of the methods listed below can be tried:
- Whenever you decide to go out in sunlight, in addition to sunscreen lotion remember to apply eye gel. This will help protect the skin around the eyes.
- Keep yourself fully hydrated. Drink at least eight ounces of water each day. Skin will get necessary moisture and will look young. Water will also help flush out toxic material from your body.
- After washing your face with slightly warm water in the morning and before going to bed, apply eye gel rich in vitamins and antioxidants. This will keep the eye skin moist and youthful.
- For temporary treatment of eye wrinkles, apply whipped egg white and let it dry for about thirty minutes. This is very rich in proteins and will help to eradicate wrinkles temporarily.
- Remember to gently exfoliate the skin around eyes at regular intervals. For exfoliation you can use herbal products.
- Place pieces of cut and chilled cucumber on the eyes. This will help rejuvenate the skin and drain out water from puffed eyes.
- Take proper care of the skin. While applying eye gel it should be applied all round the eyes with fingers moving away from the eyes.
- Consume green vegetables to the maximum extent possible. After getting approval of your doctor you can go in for vitamin and mineral supplements to rejuvenate the skin.